Wednesday 5 November 2014

Makeup geek eyeshadow swatches and review.

Makeup Geek Eyeshadow swatches and review.
Hi guys this is Rhea Pillay and this is my first ever blogpost. I am 22 years old and a makeup enthusiast from Melbourne, Australia. I make beauty and singing videos on youtube so if you click this video that I have attached you will be able to subscribe to my channel.

Now on to the actual blog haha. So I recently celebrated my 22nd birthday and wanted to treat myself to some makeup and jumped onto the makeup geek website. They retail their eyeshadows for $5.99 and I bought myself 13 of them and a blush.

I also bought a few other things from their website but these eyeshadows were the stars of the show. So basically i was drawn to the neutral and warm toned eyeshadows.

Click on my video to watch the swatches and review. I would highly request these eyeshadows to a anyone especially for people who are starting out on makeup and are looking for affordable eyeshadows and pigments. The eyeshadows are highly pigmented and creamy and are very easy to work with. They also sell brushes on their but thats for another time haha ;)



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home